Saturday, December 18, 2004

Trials and Tribulations

For all of my fans and long-time readers: I apologize for the delay in posting. My sister Domino ate one of her toys and had to get cut open so we could get it back (at first, I thought that the operation might improve the taste of her butt. I was wrong). I couldn't post after she came back home since I was busy hissing at her because she smelled funny. I then felt a little sick, and took a couple of days off from pooping and eating, much to Nolan and Jane's dismay. Since that was similar behavior to what Domino had been exhibiting, I was taken to the vet myself. The vet made me eat some barium for reasons that are still unknown to me, but a couple of days later both Domino and I are feeling our chipper selves again. However, unlike Domino, I didn't have to lose half of my fur to get that way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is site a sure sign of the Apocalypse.
Cute if you like cats.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home