Sunday, November 26, 2006

Over the river and through the woods

Carrot and I visited our grandparents over Thanksgiving, and it was good times. I enjoyed the new scratching post Grandpa and Grandma made me, and Carrot ate the tip off of one of mommy's make-up brushes. Basically, fun was had by all.

There's word late tonight, though, that I may have missed out on some fun. As you may know, my third favorite hobby is chasing lights (butt-licking and bopping Carrot on the head are first and second, respectively). Grandma got a new computer, and evidently it came with a GREEN FLASHING LIGHT. Being something of a light connoisseur, I would have loved the opportunity to stare, bat at, and generally obsesses over such a light. It's simply not to be, though. Grandma and Grandpa decided that the light made the room light up as though X-Files creatures were landing in the house, and extinguished the light permanently. Back to bopping Carrot on the head, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home