Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Electricity is tasty

"Brrrrr! It is very cold!" That's what I would say if I were stupid enough to go out in the nasty weather outside. I'm thinking about spending tomorrow meowing at the ice while sitting in the window, taunting the cold because it can't get to me. Take that!

Jane was nice enough to set up a heating pad under a towel in my mostly-ignored cat bed. Of course, now that it's heated, Domino and I split time on the new warm spot. By "split time," I mean Domino lays there while I am distracted, and once I'm no longer distracted, I bop her on the head and take over the bed. It's a good system that favors teamwork. Besides, when Domino is laying there she wastes the heat by sleeping. On the other hand, when I'm laying there I bite on the heating pad. Nolan thinks it's Darwinism at work, and I just think it's plain tasty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home