Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Back in Black

Well hello there, faithless reader! I know it's been a while since my paws last graced a keyboard, but worry no longer: I am back for my semi-annual blog post. My exploits since my last post have been so numerous I'm compelled to recount them in list form.

  • First and foremost, I've moved into a house! With the sweat of my furred brow, I scrimped and saved until I had amassed enough scratch to move out of the confines of apartment life. I then immediately blew all of it on catnip. Fortunately, Nolan and Jane let me (now penniless) join them in their new house.

  • Secondly, I've terrorized Carrot to no end. She doesn't seem to enjoy having me chase her around the room repeatedly, but I don't mind one bit.

  • I've also put considerable effort into harassing birds. With my EYES. Jane has set up a bird feeder within view of the window I use to survey my kingdom and the birds congregate in force around the feeder. I just know I could take them if I was let outside - it would be pretty favorable odds (like 25:1).

  • During one bizarre day in October, I spent the entire day inside my owner's bedroom closet. It is very spacious, with lots of dark spaces to hide and clothes to terrorize. I enjoyed myself quite a bit, though Jane was very mad at Nolan (I'm not sure why).

  • Additionally, I landed a new job! I'm now Assistant Vice President in Charge of Butt-Licking in the master bedroom. My responsibilities include sleeping on Nolan's pillow and meowing at the curtains. Carrot joins me as my secretary.

  • Finally, there was an unfortunate incident in September involving three German Shepherds, a can of Pam, and an aloe vera plant, but I'm going to save that story for my memoirs.

See? It's been a crazy half-year.

Merry Christmas,
Potato

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home