Saturday, January 17, 2009

Politics, Religion, and Kitties

Yep, a new post only a few weeks after the last one. What's gotten into me? Honestly, it's not like I have that much to occupy my time, so It's more of a wonder why I post so infrequently.

I'm not a cat that likes to stick her whiskers in places they don't belong, but something has to be said about the mess Carrot has found herself in. You see, Carrot had been eyeing a particular kitty condo for some time - but it was a bit outside of her means. Then some fancy bank offered her a complex, modern mortgage instrument - an Option ARMOJCF (Adjustable Rate Mortgage Or Just Cat Food). For those of you who don't know, an ARMOJCF allows felines to own homes while having the option of only paying a single piece of cat food each month toward their mortgage! I'm sure you won't need to pull out a calculator to determine that just paying cat food toward a loan will likely not get that kitty condo paid off anytime soon.

I think this much is clear: Carrot needs to be bailed out after being bamboozled by a shady lender. Just because she's not as intelligent as moi doesn't mean she shouldn't receive the same respect that all cats looking for home loans deserve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home