Monday, December 28, 2009

Another Year ...

... another blog post. I suppose it's time to make my annual promises about posting more often and cutting back on freebasing catnip.

Nolan's been busy with school lately, but he's not the only one getting an education. I've decided to take the next step and pursue my Ph.D. in Obnoxious. It seems that the Master's in Obnoxious I hold already simply isn't cutting it in this economy, and I have to differentiate myself if I'm going to meet the needs of the modern cat workplace. Cat owners expect to be annoyed by the best, and I will oblige. I did try to use my vast life experience in annoyance (harassing people, other cats, spiders, Christmas trees, shady-looking shoelaces, and assorted piles of paper) to earn an advanced degree from one of those online degree mills, but they told me that they didn't offer degrees in something as prestigious as Obnoxious.

I preparing for getting my Obnoxious degree, I've learned a particularly neat new trick. It involves dipping my paw in water and then shaking it daintily, which rewards surrounding areas with welcoming cold splashes. Surrounding areas have included the bathroom counter, the bathroom mirror, Carrot, Nolan's back, and Jane's face.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my three loyal readers - I'll see you again next year!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home